Stress crack tester
PL-G Polarization Light for Glass
Glass Stress Viewer
Stress introduced during the manufacture of glass components has an important effect on the strength of the product. This effect can be detrimental or beneficial in that it may contribute to failure in service, or to an increase in strength.
It is clearly important for quality control to monitor the residual stresses that are present.The “PL-G” Glass Stress Viewer has been designed for the qualitative inspection of glass components including tableware, small bottles, jars, scientific glassware and ampoules.
The adjustable working space and sloped design accommodate a wide range of products with the option of a magnifier to aid the inspection of small parts.
- Adjusted working space 250-500 mm
- 530nm tint plate provides full color stress representation
- Removable magnifier for examining small samples
- Angle adjustable design for operator comfort
Equipped with a magnifier
View by PL-G
- Viewing area :125 mm x 105 mm
- Overall size : 450 (L) x 490 (W) x 650 (H)mm
- Light source : 2 x 18 watt (Fluorescent lamps)
- Power supply : AC 220V (AC 110V optional)